صوت شباب شبراملس
صوت شباب شبراملس
صوت شباب شبراملس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

صوت شباب شبراملس

منتدى لتبادل افكار الشباب وتطوير ثقافاتهم

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Help For Studying Engieeing

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Eng ibrahim
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

عدد المساهمات : 14
نقاط : 38
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/09/2009
العمر : 38
الموقع : شبراملس
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : مهندس نظم وحاسبات
المزاج : الحمد لله

Help For Studying Engieeing Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Help For Studying Engieeing   Help For Studying Engieeing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 02, 2009 10:18 am

the first thing that i want to say thank you to every body shared in the preperation of this cute forum.
studying engineering is agood thing and wonderful too if you want to think well and iam here to help every body studying engineering and want the success.to study egineering you must be an optimistic person always have the hope to help your self and the people around you from the view of your career or your commuinty.i know that studying engieerng is hard to some extent but it is acute at the same time but if your are serious in your studying and attend you lectres and sections. with dedicatin ad sincerely i hope success for every one studying engineering.
finally if you have some troubles in studying computers & systems engineering iam here to help any one need help.
contact me any time any matter or explanation at
fox.unix@hotmail.com in this way i can serve my village iam waiting for some actions
kind regards, Eng.Ibrahim Reda
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://me.zorpia.com/enginnour

Help For Studying Engieeing
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Help for studying Engineering
» Help for studying Engineeing

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
صوت شباب شبراملس :: التعليم فى شبراملس :: قسم خاص لتساؤلات الطلبه والطالبات-